Equal Justice Society
Join our monthly giving society, The Equal Justice Society (EJS). Your membership in EJS demonstrates your belief in fairness and equity within our civil legal system by providing equal access to those who would otherwise go without legal representation.
Why a monthly gift?
- Your monthly gift provides Legal Aid Works®with a steady, RELIABLE source of income and allows us to budget and plan with greater confidence.
- It helps CLOSE THE FUNDING GAP—much of our current funding is restricted to specific programs; nevertheless, bills (such as electric and telephone bills) come due each month and we must meet all of our operating expenses if we are to continue our important work.
- Monthly giving is EASY AND CONVENIENT—using your credit card and the PayPal subscription option, you can take action once and you’re done.
- The program is FLEXIBLE—you decide what monthly amount works for you (as little as $10 per month!) and you can change or cancel it at any time.
- Monthly giving allows you to plan your gift to fit your budget.
Advantages for You…
- Investing in a local nonprofit means you’re CLOSER TO THE ACTION—seeing that your gift makes a real difference, every single day, in the lives of those in our community who cannot afford legal services.
- YOU BECOME A PARTNER with Legal Aid Works®in our effort to level the playing field for our clients. Like us, you believe that Justice Really Should Be For All.
- We’ll keep you INFORMED—you will receive our quarterly newsletter which offers insights into our daily workings.
- There is no need to keep track of whether, or when, a payment is due—PAYPAL AUTOMATES THE PROCESS FOR YOU. Your payments are tracked in one convenient place, your credit card statement.
- We will send you a statement at the end of the year detailing your annual giving amount.
- At your request, you will not receive additional Legal Aid Works® fundraising solicitations during the year.
Thank you for taking action today and giving what you can! Your enrollment in the Equal Justice Society fulfills a critical need for Legal Aid Works®.